Residential / Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor / Legal Executive - At least 3yrs PQE
Salary dependent on experience / qualifications
We are seeking an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor / Legal Executive with a minimum of 3yrs PQE to join our small friendly firm based in the heart of Southsea.
The successful candidate will be required to manage a caseload consisting of residential property matters to include freehold/leasehold sales and purchases, shared ownership, transfers of equity and remortgages, but experience of commercial property work would be a distinct advantage to any applicant.
Duties will include:
- Managing a caseload from instruction through to completion
- Drafting and approving various legal documentation
- Effectively maintaining the firm's case management system
- Ensuring all post completion formalities are dealt with
- Conducting legal research where appropriate
- Providing a personal service, giving clear and concise legal advice
- Attending to clients on a regular basis
- Fee earning experience essential
- Professional, proactive and personable approach
- Excellent legal knowledge
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications and the opportunity to work within our small, friendly, but perfectly formed legal team.
Please send CV’s to email@example.com