Private Client Update
Professor Lesley King is Private Client Practice Head at the College of Law, Bloomsbury.
Tuesday 26 February 2019
This seminar is likely to include:
- The latest news on the Trust Registration Service
- The implications of the new DOTAS Regulations for private client practitioners
- The latest cases on I(PFD)A 1975
- The recent run of proprietary estoppel claims
- Any news from the review of IHT undertaken by the Office of Tax Simplification and any relevant tax points from the Autumn Budget
- The latest on BPR in the light of the appeal in Vigne and the First Tier Tribunal decision in PRs of Graham v HMRC  UKFTT 306 (TC).