Private Client Update
Professor Lesley King is Private Client Practice Head at the College of Law, Bloomsbury.
Tuesday 26 February 2019
Holiday Inn, Leigh Road, Eastleigh SO50 9PG
This seminar is likely to include:
- The latest news on the Trust Registration Service
- The implications of the new DOTAS Regulations for private client practitioners
- The latest cases on I(PFD)A 1975
- The recent run of proprietary estoppel claims
- Any news from the review of IHT undertaken by the Office of Tax Simplification and any relevant tax points from the Autumn Budget
- The latest on BPR in the light of the appeal in Vigne and the First Tier Tribunal decision in PRs of Graham v HMRC  UKFTT 306 (TC).