David Keighley was Head of Residential property at Herrington Carmichael. He has been described as “The best speaker I have ever heard” and is a contributing author for the Law Society Conveyancing Handbook.
Tuesday 22 January 2019
1345 – 1645hrs
Holiday Inn, Leigh Road, Eastleigh SO50 9PG
General Update to include
- Mortgages: Breach of Trust, Misrepresentation & Forgery
- Solicitors Liability to the Land Registry; Law Commission Proposals to reform Land Registration
- Service Charges-Time limits, interim payments, balancing charges & reasonableness
- Leasehold: What’s changing & lenders requirements
- Miscellaneous Practice Points.